Wednesday, February 2, 2011

well howdy

Hey there blogga blogga! I thought about you today. There I was in class chewing gum like always when I realized that it had lost all of its flavor.
Pues, out of habit, I swallowed it.
And then I wondered, where does the gum go in the human body? Does it get digested? Does it just stay in the small intestine? (Incidentally I couldn't tell you the difference between the two intestines or their functions, I just know maple syrup is gonna clean the bejeezus out of them like Hercules did to that barn #Greekmythicalallusionsmakemesoundsmartasamothafucker) But today in Oceanography we learned how long salt stays in the ocean. It's called Residence Time and there's an equation which is available on the course website... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Residence_time
Apparently fancy T = capital V divided by lowercase q. You tell me, bro, you tell me. After all:

What happens to a wad of gum deferred?
Does it dry up
like a stone in the kidney?
Or does it shrink
like the houstons on whitney?

Ok this is borderline racist and really mean to the best national anthem singer this country has ever seen.
Anyway I honestly don't know what's happened to the gum I swallowed today and the scores I've ingested over the preceding two decades. There's nothing in the cleanse literature about that...
Over and out, Earthlings, over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment