Friday, February 4, 2011

rhymes with colon

so after watching eminem on 60 minutes rhyming lots of words with orange, I got to thinking, what if I could do the same thing with my colon. And then I figured, why bother rhyming when I can just make puns (besides the obvious one about my favorite black republican)! Ready? Me neither...

What's the best way to eat pasta?
straight out of the colander

Quick! What's a South American country?
Ummm Brazil? Argentina?
No, one that's not good at soccer.
Colombia?

What's Mariah Carey's favorite smell?
Nick Cannon Just for Men cologne

What's Sarah Palin's favorite high school?
Columbine (yikes)

What's the most painful medical procedure?
A colonoscopy...O. Whoops.

Anyway if you have any others just comment below!

Over and out, Earthlings, over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment