Tuesday, February 8, 2011

hey boo!

So! day 2 and I'm awake and I haven't died yet. So all you hater$$ out there can...keep reading my blog? Yesterday was completely a piece of cake for me. Sure there were Cheez-its and 2 different brands of Dorito's and mini-brownies and those chocolate chip cookies that actually have M&Ms in them, and cupcakes and football-shaped oreos left over from the Superbowl. And sure I might have looked a little strange because the website says that I should massage my colon throughout the day and so I might not have been as discreet about that as some of you would have liked. And sure I might have sounded a little strange when I asked the people sitting next to me in my classes if they knew where the colon was. After all, if Americans can't find Iraq on a map, I said, what chance do we have of finding our colon?
I looked it up online and it's not the easiest part of our anatomy to locate...
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnyway. I'm staying strong for yall out there
Over and out, Earthlings, over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment