Saturday, February 12, 2011

GODDAMNIT

FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT FUCK FUCKING FUCKEDUP LIQUOR STORE DOWN THE STREET ACTUALLY SELLS LEMON JUICE GODDFH[OJADGNO[DGJN.
Sorry, I had to get that out of my system. You see, I ran out of lemon juice and I was all like "now I don't have to keep dieting but this is a completely noble retreat". But then, I went to the liquor store and they have enough lemon juice to stock the British armada for a fortnight.
So I guess I'm back on the wagon. Nasty ass lemonade...
My colon was making some pretty strange noises today. At first I thought it was just my stomach growling but then I realized that my stomach was growling and making a completely different sound. So my colon loud as a motherfucker. And of course I was sitting in a group of people and it was so loud. SO LOUD.
Over and out, Earthlings, over and out

1 comment: